Tales from the Tardis

Monday, April 02, 2007

Coming to a hospital near you

On Saturday evening we saw on TV the government's latest idea for hospitals with persistent funding deficits, where targets are not met or inspections come out with a no star or one star result.........

......transportation to the moon and take over by intergalactic management consultants the Judoon.

No hiding from their ruthless classification and search for the guilty. Once they find their quarry justice is swift ....dismissal Judoon style! No Trust chief executive can resist their search.

Here's hoping Mrs EB and Doc Spoon stay earthbound for a while yet.

3 Comments:

  • If getting no stars means I get to meet David Tennant, then I'm all for it!

    By Blogger ScubaSis, at 7:35 am  

  • Crikey, beween David Tennant and Johnny Depp if they ever joined forces I just don't stand a chance do I?

    By Blogger D Baynham, at 6:20 pm  

  • You are just a top man because you are still there in spite of the competition !!

    By Blogger timelord in the tardis, at 8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home