Tales from the Tardis

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Percys

Ever wondered what people really think about you??

Last Sunday Mrs FLN decided I needed some Percy Pigs. By today I hadn't managed to find the time or knawing desire to eat the pigs. So I decided they might be just the treat my team in the office needed to enable the day to pass with an extra bit of fizz......

.........and what do you know by 6pm not one was left not even for yours truly. So now we understand what Ally McBeal was really taking with her morning coffee.

What about tomorrow? Haribo may be??

3 Comments:

  • I am craving sugar!!!! my body is shouting for chocolate and haribo even percy pigs!!!!

    Last night Mrs EB was at Church practising for Sunday (Mrs EB is leading Sunday evening) I nearly raided the sweetie bag and had a twix bar...but will power won out that time.

    By Blogger D Baynham, at 10:20 am  

  • knawing?

    This from a lawyer?!

    gnawing!!

    By Blogger Teapot, at 5:09 pm  

  • You need to eat some haribo to get ready for the percies

    By Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty, at 11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home