Vote for FreeLanceNerd
This Friday is St George's Day, the birthday of William Shakespeare and, not least, the birthday of FreeLanceNerd. A big day and one of the biggest. I can remember still his being born in Portsmouth. Staying up all night with Teapot and going straight to work the next day from the hospital.
We will celebrate because he gave us so much and therefore we miss him so much and not least now when there is an election in full swing! FLN was up for the cut and thrust of political debate any day of the week and we often talk of how he would be in overdrive right now. I wonder if that GCHQ monitoring team are still regularly scanning the airwaves in the vicinity of Erdington! Sometimes I think that Teapot herself is on a special mission to gain the attention of the secret service but may be that is a matter for another blog ?!
So let's make sure of one thing that we all vote on 6 May in his honour so to speak. And as for me I plan to post a few blogs in the coming days before the poll a la FLN, touching on the topics that might have caught his eye or touched a nerve or simply provoked a rant.
You know what I mean.

2 Comments:
Sunday lunch has never been the same without the politics!!
By
Teapot, at 8:18 pm
Absolutely will do. Amy has just "facebooked" Alan that he should hijack the debate tonight and we'll all vote for him!
By
hs, at 8:29 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home