Am I bothered
I was spurred to write this by the opening song which Mrs EB played for us tonight and the shared enthusiasm of EB and the Cornish Pixie for the Mr Men. Perhaps Mrs EB can remind me of the song and the CD.There is so much to be bothered about but the idea that we are as close to the mind of God as these hands to the keyboard is a huge inspiration to hope: a sense that come what may nothing will separate us from the love he has for us. So:
can we handle tomorrow?
our names are written on the palms of his hands
how many crazy people live in this country who think that blowing themselves up leads to paradise?
our names are written on the palms of his hands
how many crazy people occupy the White House, ( .... or 10 Downing Street, the Kremlin?)
our names are written on the palms of his hands?
How long will it be before there is serious flooding in london?
our names are written on the palms of his hands
when is the energy crunch going to crunch me
our names are written on the palms of his hands
what about the next interest rate hike?
our names are written on the palms of his hands?
I wish I could fix it for Teapot and Mrs FLN but I can't
my name and theirs are written on the palms of his hands

2 Comments:
Stephen, the song was 'Is it any wonder?' by Keane. I can e-mail you the mp3 should you want to listen to it again!
By
ScubaSis, at 7:30 pm
that would be great thanks
By
timelord in the tardis, at 10:26 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home