Muffin Futures
Financial markets are in turmoil. The dollar falls and the pound is plumetting. Investors are looking for quality and Timelord's muffin factory is on overtime.The telephones are buzzing and muffin futures are at an all time high. Demand is outstripping supply as Curly Al and Jen's wedding approaches.
Some blame the panic on short sellers but Timelord knows the real villains are the gobblers. Those who divert muffins from the cooling tray before they can be transported to the freezer for their own ends. Speculators on the alert for a quick bite.
Firm measures must be taken. Marmite muffins are being considered as a last resort.
To make sure of your muffin on the big day a week on Saturday pre order through facebook or other channels with a choice of flavours: mincemeat, chocolate, marmalade, ginger, lemon and coffee. Trading under the counter or behind the church sound desk strictly prohibited.
Hurry whilst stocks last.

5 Comments:
This is disturbing news - you will have to auction them to the highest bidder. Please could I preorder a coffee muffin. Rudolf, Robbie and Rusty would like magic muffins - I don't know what kind of ones you have in that range.
I can think of someone who would intercept those muffins before they made it to the cooling trays!!!
By
Roswell2themax, at 12:48 pm
you mention marmite muffins as a last resort but what are the chances of the vegemite muffin making its much-needed debut??
By
The Random One, at 3:26 pm
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
D Baynham, at 3:27 pm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuffins is there anything they can't do? I think a batch of Marmite and Chilli Muffins would stop the pilfering dead!!! Though I maybe tempted to try one myself...I do like Marmite and I have been known to eat the odd chilli pepper...oh Marmite and Chilli Muffins actually are sounding like a plan....
By
D Baynham, at 3:30 pm
Is online trading a possibility?
Personally, I would like to buy into muffin futures.
Is there a minimum investment amount?
Do you take $$$ or Lebanese Pounds?
By
Ethnoquest, at 3:07 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home