Tales from the Tardis

Sunday, August 10, 2008

To be or not to be...

..that is the question.

And while you are asking it is not I who am currently treading the boards in Stratford staring at Yoric every night.

So I am sorry about all those tickets that have been bought on ebay in the hope of seeing a real life Timelord when all you will see for your money is an actor!

Of course most of my friends understand the difference and who has ever seen me in a hat like that.

I did once play Prospero in a production of the Tempest when stopping over on Gallifray a few light years ago. The reviews went over board about my red cagoule which shone out like a beacon in all those dark storm laden scenes. I still have it in the bottom of the wardrobe of the Tardis and I am thinking it is time it came out again to grace a couple of family occasions in September and October.

Watch this space!

1 Comments:

  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!Not the red cagoule!
    I thought I'd managed to get rid of it!!
    Watch this space!!!!

    By Blogger Teapot, at 8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home