Tales from the Tardis

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A key in the door...

Timelord has been to London and Solihull today and arrived back at the Tardis before 7. An early night.

But Teapot was not expecting me and the sound of the key in the door made her think it was Matt. Not a good start to the evening.

I have been thinking for a while of writing something about life in year 3. Tonight is a good example of the emotional switchback we still experience.

Someone remarked this week about how I sometimes raise a clenched hand in worship. And she is right. It is part a sign of defiance - against all the crap which seems to swirl around many of the people I love and people I know less well but are still important to me. And it is part a refusal to let go of FLN. Not a refusal to recognise reality but a determination to hold onto all he means to me in this life.

I will always have two sons.

3 Comments:

  • :-) Yes don't let his memory go, its too important. It must have been upsetting. I sometimes think it is Matt coming home too. xxx

    By Blogger Roswell2themax, at 11:14 am  

  • I will always have two sons too and although it was upsetting, (as he would pop in at times without warning, and then raid the cake tins before saying "Hello",) I know it will never change.

    By Blogger Teapot, at 11:31 am  

  • You will always have 2 son's 2 wonderful son's and both great friends of mine.

    By Blogger D Baynham, at 5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home