Cornwall Time....
John says there is a different way of looking at time in Cornwall. Things take their course when they will.
None of this is a surprise to me. In fact a welcome change from my usual "just in time" approach to catching trains and the feeling every working day has to be crammed full.
Yet even Timelord raised a Spock like eyebrow when I walked into the local Christian bookshop with John and I was asked if I was John's son!!
I confess I am still trying to work this out:
- has my friend aged so much in the last 12 months?
- did the controls of the Tardis behave badly on the journey?
- is there a few weeks work in Bude for my friend Mrs EB?
- was the shop assistant away with the fairies (or the pixies)?
Help please......

5 Comments:
I'd like to know what they would've called me?
By
Teapot, at 4:40 pm
Yes I think it is the timelord look really - they just never age :-)
By
Roswell2themax, at 11:05 pm
Did you pat the shop assistants guide dog in the Christian Book Shop?
By
D Baynham, at 12:18 pm
It is John's wife who is still recovering!!
By
timelord in the tardis, at 9:56 pm
Your younger brother obviously needs some tips from you: we were visiting friends in Huddersfield and he was mistaken for our friend's father! Please send some timelordly help!
By
hs, at 3:31 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home