Home Alone (1)....
........Timelord has been called away from the Tardis these last two weekends. Teapot is looking after the Godfather so he has been to see them oop north wherever that is.I knew the Godfather wasn't well at Christmas when he let me sit on his knee.
I bet Timelord didn't know that I am a dab paw with the sonic screwdriver he left behind. So it was easy peasy and before you could say whiskas here I am standing in for him so to purr.
Teapot may think I all I have up top as they say in those northern parts is thoughts of food, chasing mice and sitting on Timelord's knee and that I walk across the laptop keyboard just for exercise. All the time though I am really practising my paw touch typing for such a time as this.
I have to say though that things are not the same without Teapot. Lousy grub last week. And I have to wait for the lid of my dish to spring open before I can stick my nose in. Some days I am shut in all the time. Some days I am shut out all the time. I am hopelessly out of touch. No Home and Away or Neighbours for a whole week. Perhaps if Timelord leaves the TV switched on tomorrow I can see if I can get playback TV.
At least if I am out and the sun shines I can go in my summerhouse. My favourite spot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home