Don't mention the war!
Well I have news for Mr Milliband. Nothing will persuade me to vote for his benighted party until his leader and all the rest of his cronies with their hands steeped in blood have been hounded out of office. I have not forgotten that just before the election was called Gordon Brown turned up at the Chilcott inquiry to say that he agreed with the War and the decisions Tony Blair made to take us into war. Condemned from his own mouth.
So I will vote again for the Liberal Democrats. I know they have some policies which are 6 raisins short of a fruit cake. I know that Nick Clegg is honest enough to say he is not a man of faith. (But look where the last man of faith who was prime minister took us.) And they had the courage to oppose the War.
And it just may be that this time the old ways of doing will be turned over as the political establishment in the Tory and Labour parties come to terms with the fact that we will not give either of them a majority.
I hope so.

3 Comments:
Freelance Nerd lives on!! Yay!!!
By
Teapot, at 2:14 pm
Ah, I feel like I was at Sunday lunch, although am missing the mouldy pudding!!
Now I just need a FLN run down of the parties and I will be ready to vote.
By
Roswell2themax, at 6:10 pm
I mentioned the war once but I think I got away with it...
More and ever larger Lib Dem signs are appearing in our neighbourhood, there's one almost one storey high! There're only one result possible round here, one that would have made FLN happy!
By
Al Sellers, at 6:24 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home