Tales from the Tardis

Thursday, November 22, 2007

O come all ye faithful

I was passing through the labryinth of passageways between the Victoria line and the Piccadilly line at Green Park Tube Station today when I heard a saxaphone playing and the sounds of "O come all ye faithful" drifting towards me.

The first carol of the year.

I remember posting a blog last year on 2 November recording my first hearing of "White Christmas" in 2006 as I travelled down the Tube that day.

You may say that I must be walking around with ear protectors on; or that I have not been shopping in the Bull Ring, or Touchwood, or Oxford Road or wherever it is. Or if only I had been in school assembly practices of late assuming there still are such things. You should be so lucky you may say.

Yet I can only speak or hear as I find.

By my reckoning the start of Christmas has been delayed 20 days!

1 Comments:

  • Wow if it carries on like that incrementally by the year 2020 we will have Christmas at Easter...think if the marketing chances there....

    By Blogger D Baynham, at 10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home