Tales from the Tardis

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A knock on the door

I was intrigued last night to learn that Teapot has been receiving emails from Nick Clegg. Mr Clegg is well known for his liking of the fair sex so I shall have to be on my best Timelord behaviour. I have had plenty of practice of late in dealing with her ex boy friends never mind having to fend off new ones!

Coming home tonight I see we have a personal message from David Cameron delivered to the door. We and thousands of others I guess as this one has Andrew Mitchell's photo on the back with a dog. Bad move there. Tiger is most put out. He also claims to have campaigned against the "rain tax". Now I must have missed something and perhaps that is the genius of the ultimate Labour government stealth tax but I have not noticed a new tax demand arriving every time it rains. Pity those in Manchester if it did.

So tomorrow Teapot may just be honoured by a visit from Gordon Brown to make it a complete trio. After all his troubles in Rochdale today I think she should invite him along anyway for a cuppa and a Timelord biscuit to discuss her views on the heir to the throne. He even might enlarge his vocabulary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home