Impossible
you may say, but it is true. Last week I had another birthday and well into my fifth regeneration.Friends and relations scoured the galaxy to buy me presents and I am grateful for all of them. Here are a selection.
Some men have a garden shed to hide away in. others have their own recording room, but I have my Tardis. Do not be fooled. Everyone knows the Tardis is bigger on the inside than the outside and here am I on the inside writing this blog!
Then there is the trumpet. I told teapot one day that when I close the law books for the last time it would be great to learn to play the trumpet. She looked at me as if to say the law books would stay open a long time ye
t. But some kind soul [wonder who] decided I might make a start right now. Music group here I come!
t. But some kind soul [wonder who] decided I might make a start right now. Music group here I come!Then of course the sonic screw driver. I can now fix the mikes at church at a stroke. Cash dispensers are at my mercy. The time on parking meters seems to go into reverse. I am half minded to see what Mr and Mrs EB might do with it at the slot machines in Las Vegas - but that would be putting temptation in the way.
And finally 2 packets of Haribo. [now where did the other one go!] Guess how many Haribo will fill a Tardis. Come to think of it better not as complex maths is not the way to end this blog. May be the Prof knows the answer - must ask him next time I see him [haw haw]!

2 Comments:
I heard that a reindeer ventured into the Tardis and came out looking very scared.
Those a are a great selection of presents, opening various doorways for life after law..... you could set up a musical/baking/oddjob business "TimeLord & Teapot Ltd"
By
The Random One, at 4:00 pm
you must learn the trumpet!! we really need a trumpet in worship group!!
Am still impressed with the mr men blogs - they make me smile!!
By
It's not easy being small, at 12:48 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home